Mr. Niranjan Kumar
Director (Finance), of 1,020 MW Punatsangchhu-II Hydroelectric Project Authority.
- Belongs to Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS) of 1999 batch.
- B Tech in Mining Engineering (1st Class with distinction) from ISM, Dhanbad (Now IIT (ISM) Dhanbad).
- Diploma in Scientific and Technical German. (Gold Medalist)
- MA in South Asia and Global Security (1st class with Merit), Department of War Studies, King’s College, London, UK.
- Certificate Course in Public Procurement, World Bank.
- Certificate Course in Contract Management, World Bank.
- Worked as Group A officer for 21 years in Defence Financial Management and Government of India.
- Guest Faculty on Financial Management.
- Worked in Damodar Valley Corporation as Assistant Engineer for about 5 years