Jt. MANAGING DIRECTOR
Mr. Thinley Dorji
Joint Managing Director of 1,020 MW Punatsangchhu-II Hydroelectric Project Authorities.
Master of Engineering, Asian Institute of Technology, Pathumthani, Thailand.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering, University of Roorkee, Uttar-Pradesh, India.
Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Royal Bhutan Polytechnic, Dewathang, Samdrupjongkhar, Bhutan.
- Received BE STEP Award and Merit Certificate for being Student of the Year.
Served as Chief Executive Officer, Bhutan Hydropower Services Limited, JV between DGPC and Alstom/GE Renewable Holdings (2016-2019).
Served as Chief Executive Officer, Dagachhu Hydro Power Corporation Limited for the construction of 126 MW Clean Development Mechanism Dagachhu Hydroelectric Project (2011-2016)
- Served as Executive Director, Tala Hydropower Plant, Druk Green Power Corporation Limited (2009-2011)
- Served as Chief Engineer, Operation and Maintenance of 1,020 MW Tala Hydroelectric Project Authority (2008-2009)
- Served as Chief Engineer of Kurichhu Hydropower Corporation Limited, 60 MW Hydropower Plant (2002-2008)
- Served as Executive Engineer, Electricity Supply Division, Department of Power (1997-2000) catering to five districts (Trashigang, Trashiyangtse, Mongar. Lhuntse & Pemagatshel)
- Served as Team Leader/Assistant Engineer for installation, testing & commissioning of 2.25 MW Rangjung Hydroelectric Project, Department of Power (1995-1997)
- Served as Assistant Engineer, Planning & Coordination Division, Department of Energy (1995)
- Served as Section Officer, Technical Planning Division, Department of Power, (1988-1991)